On Friday, we went to the doctor to get Reese's cast. Here it is!!
And did you know you can get waterproof cast now?
You can even go swimming with it!!
He is really proud of his broken arm.
Above: Getting the white protective (waterproof) covering for his arm.
Above: We chose a black cast. After family pictures next week, we will write on it with a silver pen.
Reese is doing so well with it. He only complains about the pain when he bonks it on something.
He has continue a normal 3 year old routine of running, playing, and jumping around!
We are so thankful!
1 comment:
Similar situation happened to me. I fell off a chair when I was pretty young, about two, and my mom didn't take me in right away. I think she didn't really notice (I guess I did not complain too badly) until she saw me avoiding using that arm.
Post a Comment