Mar 31, 2009

Family Fun

We had a fun family weekend being together. Brad worked late all week and Saturday was our one day together with no schedule. It started with Brad and Reese going out for breakfast while Hayden helped me clean some dishes.
He mostly played in the water!! :-D


Everybody is ready to go! I printed off Easter Eggs from a website I found. Then we painted them. I plan to put them in our window like we did for our snowflakes we made at Christmas.

Of course the kids loved painting!

Awh, Hayden! He had so much fun getting dirty.


Our finished product! I ended up cutting the paper plates into eggs because the kids did a great job smearing the paint!
Adelyn started to not feel well so she laid on the steps. Hayden come over and patted her on the back! I'm so thankful that my camera was in arms reach. How sweet is that?
The kids are really enjoying a learning website a friend shared with us a while ago. Reese can maneuver through the site pretty well. He is learning to ask the others which letter they want to learn about or which book they would like to read. I've started to let the kids do this just before dinner. I can see them while I cook and it keeps them from pulling at my legs in hunger.


Reese came up to me the other day and said, "Mommy, what does wolverine start with?" How random!! He is really curious about all the letters he sees. He will tell me all the letters and ask what word it is. Adelyn is getting really good with the sounds of each letter. It's fun to watch them be so curious and excited to learn.


Our memory verse is "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." Phil 4:13


We did find out that Hayden is allergic to strawberries. Yay! We are starting to know what all to eliminate!! He has had two great days in a row. We will continue on this diet and then start adding things back to see how he reacts. Thanks so much for your prayers and concerns.

No comments: