Oct 18, 2008

Cox Farms 2008

We went to our local pumpkin patch yesterday. We were so happy that Brad took the day off to be with us. It was a field trip for Reese class. We went on a hay ride, went down big slides, had a picnic lunch and boy did they play hard!!
Here we are with our little complementary pumpkins with the VA state champ pumpkin that weighted in at 1,007 pounds!!
2008
2007 See how they have grown in a year??
Awh, my Hayden is growing up!! See his red hair?
You can click any picture to make it bigger!!
My sweet flours!!
The falls here are just gorgeous!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are the coolest parents! I think one of these pics may need to go on the Sikes'blog! Stay tuned!

davisclan said...

Hey Vanessa! Don't know if you remember me or not, Amy Colwell Davis now:) I found your blog through Sammie Ballowe's blog and you look so happy with your beautiful family. What blessings we've all been trusted with.
I'm glad to see you and your family, I think the last time I saw you was at my dad's retirement ceremony in Colorado Springs, and I was just 5 or 6 weeks pregnant with Leah. My, the years fly. YOu can check us out at http://davisclan4.blogspot.com
have a great day,
Amy