Sep 21, 2008

Air & Space Museum

Yesterday, we took a trip out to the Air & Space Museum close to Dulles Airport. It's part of the Smithsonian only an extension of the one in DC. It was so cool to be able to see all the planes and the space shuttle!!


WOW! I love this one!!
SR-71 is one of the fastest planes.

3 comments:

Joshua and Julie Marcum said...

Love, love all the pictures. You guys look busy busy!

Brenda Collins said...

good grief! that was a lot of pics and updates. i loved everything! thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

oooooh, what fun trips you take!

Hey! I have it on my to do list to call you, life has just been crazy! And I mean CRAZY! your ##'s are in my planner and one day, when you least expect it... you will hear my voice on the other end of your phone!

Love you!
Kara Kay