"The eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose hearts are committed to Him." (2 Chron. 16:9)
Sep 21, 2008
9/11 Memorial at the Pentagon
Brad was honored to be able to attend the 9/11 Memorial at the Pentagon. He was able to listen to President Bush, Secretary Gates and Former Secretary Rumsfeldspeeches. The music was just fabulous. It was all very touching.
These benches are in memory of those who lost their lives on 9/11/01 at the Pentagon.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love all your updates, V. Thanks for making one Aunt smile!!!I feel like I'm there with you as I look at these pictures. Keep making those positive memories! We have a friend from Indiana who was in the Pentagon at a meeting on September 11 within sight of where the plane hit. Some people who were there for his meeting lost their lives. That day certainly changed his.
1 comment:
I love all your updates, V. Thanks for making one Aunt smile!!!I feel like I'm there with you as I look at these pictures. Keep making those positive memories! We have a friend from Indiana who was in the Pentagon at a meeting on September 11 within sight of where the plane hit. Some people who were there for his meeting lost their lives. That day certainly changed his.
Post a Comment