Aug 19, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun at home

We have had some fun at home the last week. Reese and Adelyn had fun with their swords we made.

Here, I cut pillow cases up to make a costume.
Addie's A pancake.
Reese's R pancake. He is all dressed up. He has on Brad's shoes on, my winter glove and a Titans helmet.
Today was laundry day and Reese thought it would be fun to ride in the choo-choo.
Here you can see Hayden standing up....he has started to walk along furniture.
It seems too early to me (9 mths)!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the letter pancakes. Do you use a squeeze bottle (like the red and yellow kind from restaurants)? That is what I use and make all kind of shapes like rainbows, cats, dogs. It is great fun.

Kara Deal said...

holy stink! I can't believe you have so many kids! And how long have ya'll been in Washington D.C.? Do you like it there?

I'm glad to know what you are up to as well. Luke, Dani and I all reminise about days spent at your house. Fun times!

Love ya girlie!
By the way... you now have a lerker friend. My Mom will be reading your blog faithfully... I just know it!

Amanda said...

The laundry basket choo choo is great! And I'm jealous of the pancakes! You are such a great mom!!

B and V Leonard said...

Hilary, We don't have the bottles but that's a great idea!!