As I sip my homemade peppermint hot chocolate and listen to the kid's giggle in the background, I am reminded of what a great week we've had together as a family. What a blessing to have Brad home with us! We are all sad that he has to go back to work tomorrow. We will hold on to our memories of this week. Here we all are post Christmas having fun as a family.

Playing Chutes & Ladders. Hayden was our cheerleader. He clapped every time we moved our person and gave high 5's after each turn. :)

Reese on his bike!
He is so thrilled to ride his bike. Good thing we have had weather in the mid 60's.
He has fallen over several times but he has gotten back on it.
Adelyn enjoying a bike ride as well.

Being silly with Daddy on the floor.

Hayden has learned to open the cabinet to the TV and likes to turn it on/off.
I also took this picture because he is wearing a shirt that Reese wore when he was little. Hayden is 13 months in the picture above and Reese is 14 months in the picture below.

1 comment:
I have to say that this is one of my most favorite blogs and one of my most favorite families. Thank you...thank you for once again making me smile. I love you!
Post a Comment