"The eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose hearts are committed to Him." (2 Chron. 16:9)
Jul 14, 2008
Sikes Family Reunion
We had such an encouraging time at the reunion. There were four generations in attendance.
(click on pictures to enlarge.) This is the entire Sikes Clan. This is Jack & Robbie Sikes' clan. This is Stanten & Colleen Sikes' clan. And this is our clan!! :-)
I love looking at all of these pictures! I got to visit with Brenda and Dawn a few nights ago at Bunco, and hear lots about the reunion! So glad you got to be there! Sounds like a great time!
1 comment:
I love looking at all of these pictures! I got to visit with Brenda and Dawn a few nights ago at Bunco, and hear lots about the reunion! So glad you got to be there! Sounds like a great time!
Post a Comment